In order to prevent the mucous membrane from aggravating the wear and tear of the bending machine mold parts, it is necessary to use the bending machine mold material with smaller affinity with the parts, so as to improve the quality of the bending machine mold. When designing the bending machine mold structure, remember that the structure is compact and easy to operate, and ensure that the bending machine mold has higher strength and stiffness; When the bending machine mold structure allows, the bending machine mold parts of the surface of the corner should be designed as far as possible into a rounded transition, to prevent stress concentration. For concave die, cavity and part of punch and core, combined or inserted structure can be used to eliminate stress concentration, slender punch or core, the structure needs to take appropriate maintenance measures. For cold stamping die, should be configured to prevent parts or waste clogging device (such as: bullet top pin, compressed air, etc.) at the same time, Foshan Ragos felt that we should consider how to reduce sliding parts and frequent impact parts in the temporary use of wear and tear on the bending machine mold quality.
Safe operation rules for bending machines
In the operation of the bending machine, it is necessary to operate in strict accordance with the safe operation rules of the bending machine, to avoid the danger caused by improper operation in the operation process. The operating procedures are as follows:
1. Before starting, we must carefully check whether the motor, switch, line and grounding are normal and firm, and check the operating parts and buttons of the equipment are stuck in the correct position.
2. The bending force of the workpiece is obtained by the bending force number of the sheet material or the bending force calculation formula. The bending force of the workpiece shall not be greater than 1000kN.
3. The upper and lower molds should be cleaned and wiped clean before starting the machine.
4. When bending narrow sheet material, the working pressure of the system should be appropriately reduced to avoid damage to the mold.
5. Before bending, the clearance between the upper and lower molds should be adjusted evenly and uniformly.
6. Check the oil level of the oil tank, start the oil pump and check whether the hydraulic pipe and oil pump are abnormal.
7. When bending, do not put your hand between the molds, and do not use your hand for long and narrow materials. Bend only one piece of material at a time, not many pieces at the same time.
8. Adjust the slide stroke, should ensure that the amount of adjustment is less than 100, so as not to damage the machine.
9. According to the folded sheet thickness, choose the appropriate die mouth, die mouth size is generally equal to or greater than 8 times the thickness of the sheet.
10. Check whether there are foreign bodies on the supporting frame, retaining frame and sliding block. If there are foreign bodies, they should be cleaned up.
Need to pay attention to the correct use and maintenance of the bending machine mold, which is also a major factor to improve the quality of the bending machine mold. For example: CNC bending machine mold device debugging mode should be appropriate, under the condition of hot flow, power wiring should be correct, cooling water to meet the design requirements, bending machine mold in the production of injection molding machine, die casting machine, press parameters need to meet the design requirements and so on. Correct use of bending machine mold, still need to be folded in half bending machine mould for regular maintenance, care of bending machine mould guide pin, guide sleeve, and other parts with relative motion would often filling lubricating oil, such as forging die, plastic mould, die-casting mould bending machine mold before each mold forming lubricant should be spray or stripping agent on the surface of formed parts.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via e-mail. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist you.